i forgot how much i love these girls. ive followed these girls every since college and more then their amazing impeccable style, i love how their blog shows how close these girls really are.
credits: anniieemal :)
they make me want to start up a blog with my besties. if it wasnt for this damn dental school…….
Now that I have spent time in both cities, this my personal preference.
1. Boys: London FOR SURE. They’re so cute, friendly, amazing accent, dress impeccably, and incredibly good-looking. Yes I’m a little smitten….
2. Girls: Paris by far. I love the way they dress.
3. Weather: Paris but BARELY. The wearer sucked in both areas but London was incredibly miserable.
4. Architecture: tied. It’s like asking if I like mom or dad better. I just can’t pick.
5. People: London. Especially the men. :) the French were actually kinda racist. I always heard a Ching- Chong or konichiwa whenever I went. I was pretty annoyed.
6. Food: Paris for sure. London, your food is not that great….
7. Transportation: London. How cute is the tube with it’s red & blue iconic sign? And it was very clean.
8. Cleanliness: London. Paris you are dirty and you let your dogs poo everywhere & you don’t pick up after yourself.
9. Charm: Paris. I’m sorry but you can’t beat the seine river & Eiffel tower. I saw the Eiffel tower every day and every time I was blown away by its beauty. The Eiffel tower is definitely a cliche for all things romantic for a reason. I understand it’s appeal totally.
10. Shopping: toss up. I loved picadilly circus area in London especially because of the huge flagship topshop but Paris had more glamourous shopping areas & huge designer stores u didn’t even dream about owning. So in all, window shopping: Paris; shopping for things I can afford: London.
At the end of the day, I loved both countries, but I can see myself living in London (if I can get pass the awful weather), and playing a lot in Paris. :) man I miss Europe.
Last night in Europe. This is so sad. Coming back to London felt like coming back home. I don’t know why. I think I’m really starting to like London. The cool weather was refreshing after being scorched in the sun while I was in Nice.
I really am gonna miss Europe so much. This feels like a dream. Please don’t let me leave. :(
You’re gonna have to turn your head. 미안.
Nice had a jazz festival when we were here! We couldn’t go to the actual jazz concerts at night but during the day there were a lot of artists on the street. Amazingggg.